Farm Hill Residential Land
Click here for details of Real Estate Agent.
Introducing Hobart’s most anticipated Prestige Homesite Release!
Fifteen years in the making, finally here is your chance to secure a prime piece of Tasmanian real estate.
In the ownership of the Stevens family since 1930, the stunning West Hobart property, formerly the “Derwent Hatchery” poultry farm, is now offered for sale as homesites to residential customers.
The prestige boutique development comprises homesites with stunning water and city views, set high on a ridge just 2.3 kilometres from Hobart CBD, under the backdrop of Mount Wellington to the West.
Prime Hobart Location
If you want to build your dream home in a prime Hobart location, yet still want to be within walking distance of the Central Business District, then this opportunity is for you!
These residential homesites are truly the last remaining city land within walking distance of Hobart. Ranging in size from 567m2 to 2584m2, (average 1131m2), from gently to moderately sloping, each homesite offers a range of possibilities and options for families and people wishing to build their dream home. Close and accessible to the city, yet with wide open spaces to enjoy.
Stage 1, in which 11 homesites remain, is approaching completion and is now on the market for sale. These sites predominantly have an easterly aspect with stunning scenic views of the CBD, Sandy Bay, Derwent river and beyond. Enjoy the abundant sunlight and breezes by day and shimmering city lights at night.
The quality and character of homes already built in the surrounding area are testament to this area being a truly unrivalled quality development. You are assured to be in the company of prestigious and quality residences.
- Very quiet location – No through traffic
- Elevated position, capturing river breezes and many hours of sunlight
- Walk to the CBD and Salamanca, both about 2 km away
- Stroll to popular cafes, restaurants and delis
- Close proximity to State and private primary and secondary schools
- Surrounded by bountiful wide open spaces
- Bushwalking & Picnics with the frogs and wallabies in the nearby Knocklofty reserve
- Public transport by bus available to top of Forest Road, 5 minutes walk.